Seaport Conference Center is the best choice for computer-based training. Our spacious classrooms combined with our state-of-the-art equipment make us a favorite choice for technical training.
A standard computer lab is an 800 sq. ft. room with 16 student PC’s and one instructor PC. This gives each student a generous 30” x 60” inch work space, allowing plenty of room for course materials, monitor, keyboard and other supplies.
Seaport Conference Center can also provide larger labs for class sizes up to 45 people.
Our computer specs include up to i7 processors, 8 Gb RAM, 500 Gb HD and 22” monitors. You’ll find the service and IT support at Seaport Conference Center second to none, assuring that your classes will run smoothly from start to finish.
We are also a Pearson VUE testing center providing certification test administration to clients desiring certification testing as part of their classes. We’ve been providing classroom rentals since 1998.
All Computer Classrooms Include
• Room set up complete w/ 30” x 60” tables and comfortable ergonomic chairs
• Intel i7 processors
• 8 Gb RAM
• 500 G HD
• 20-22” LCD monitors
• 3000+ lumen XGA LCD projector
• Projector screen
• Easels and flip charts
• Two 16-foot whiteboards
• Onsite event staff
• Onsite IT support
• Free WiFi & CAT6 hardwired broadband outlets
• 350 Mb bandwidth
• Free shipping & receiving
• Temperature-controlled rooms
- Complete audio visual
- Onsite IT set up and support
- Pearson Vue test administration
- Food and beverage service
- Hotel and transportation arrangements
- Print and copy service
Contract pricing available. Quotes available upon request.